February 06, 2005
From http://www.tigerbeer.us/horoscope/
I'm a Virgo Monkey. And the below is supposed to say something about what I'm like. Well, can't argue with most of the points.
Read on.
Your sign holds rulership of both work and health, the mood of the times likely reflects your strong concern for issues of safety and security. You're probably quite meticulous, and well organized, especially in matters of business. But that attention to detail will show in other aspects of your life, as well. Be careful of a tendency to be critical of yourself. Although you'll always try your hardest to do the right thing by others, they may not always cooperate. If you don't convince someone to make positive changes in their life, remind yourself that you can't control what anyone else does-only yourself. Move on, and let them learn their own lessons.
The astrological indicators of your birth time also point to a strong proclivity for caution. Several planets made their way through your earthy, practical, flaw-conscious sign, while both fiery Mars and startling Uranus passed through intense, perceptive Scorpio. All of these qualities mean that you hold within you the potential for working in medicine, but regardless of what you choose for a life-path, you'll be an expert trouble-shooter-and the person others turn to when they have a problem that seems irresolvable.
In relationships, you'll do well to find someone as devoted and settled as you are, like the other earth signs, Taureans and Capricorns. Your challenge is to be careful of a tendency toward pessimism or over-caution. Your gifts are your strong organizational and analytical skills.
PARTICULARLY gotta agree with 'If you don't convince someone to make positive changes in their life, remind yourself that you can't control what anyone else does-only yourself. Move on, and let them learn their own lessons.'
I'm always trying, really. I think I've improved a lot, after many lessons from my last relationship, last unpleasant episode in a friendship, and definitely after many reminders from Bblics. Currently, I'm more living by my own mantra of 'those who matter will understand, those who don't understand and can't even respect simply don't matter.'
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 20:42